Real Estate Galveston, Texas
Questions about Galveston real estate? Realtor Krista DiPuma has your answers!
Whether you’re buying or selling a Galveston home, looking for land, condos or townhomes in Galveston, or trying to find a Galveston property for lease, put Krista’s real estate expertise to work for you.
Galveston real estate is hot! The market is right if you’re looking to buy, sell, or invest in Galveston.
- Strong Economy: The Island’s multifaceted economic base contributes to a strong, diverse economy: tourism, the medical field, marine based education and industries, education, banking, and insurance.
- Tourists’ Delight: Just 50 miles south of Houston, Galveston is the playground of choice for the fourth largest city in the country. The newly renovated Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier, named one of the world's top five seaside parks, and Schlitterbahn Galveston, the world’s first convertible waterpark, are just a couple of the many attractions that draw visitors worldwide.
- Historic Homes: Galveston boasts thousands of historic houses, from stately mansions to quaint cottages, offering homeowners a range of options to fit any budget.
- Waterfront: Dream of waterfront living? Ask Krista about modern homes on Offatt’s Bayou, raised homes overlooking the beach or bay, or beautiful new condos with beach access.
- For Lease: Renters also have a range of options, including houses for rent and a large number of attractive loft apartments on the upper stories of Victorian buildings downtown.
From new single-family residences on the beach, to condos in restored historic buildings, many new projects have begun and many are on the horizon for housing on Galveston Island. And those who call Galveston home understand the boom:
- 32 miles of beaches, first-rate restaurants, and a vibrant downtown shopping district give Galveston the amenities of a larger city, but with small-town friendliness.
- The 84-acre (340,000 m2) University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston—the largest medical school in the state—enrolls more than 2,500 students and gives residents access to world-renowned medical care.
- Galveston is home to six historic districts, containing one of the largest and most historically significant collections of 19th-century buildings, with over 60 structures listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Children in Galveston attend some excellent public, private and charter schools, and those seeking higher education choose from UTMB, Texas A&M—Galveston, and Galveston College.
If you want to buy or sell real estate in Galveston, put realtor Krista DiPuma to work for you!
My goal is to earn your family’s business for life. To that end, I plan to exceed your expectations by offering you the personal touch from a professional, caring realtor. I love walking families through the sell or purchase of their home—from guiding them as they choose the right property, to handling the financing and mortgage rates, to negotiating the sale, it’s my pleasure to help people make informed real estate decisions. Call today to see how I can help you.
Search Real Estate by City:
Clear Lake | Dickinson | Friendswood | Galveston | Houston | Kemah | League City | Manvel | Pearland | Seabrook